Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My spring vacation 2008

My blog is going to be about my spring break vacation I had so much fun but it could have been better. I was busy doing the media-midterm it took me two days thursady and friday and on saturday I send the papper to lou. I had fun on tuesday I went out with a couple of friends and on Wedesday I was taking a walk with my other frienda and walked around prospeck park. On Sunday I bought a book on graffiti art and it is very intresting because i'm really into that. I'm going to use that book for my research project and don't want anybody to take my ideas. That week the weather was nice and a lot of children and adults were outside.

1 comment:

Brandon said...

I spent the better part of my spring break working on the mid-term paper, too. I did make a point of going outside every few days, which I was able to do. The weather on that Wednesday was absolutely gorgeous. I spent it in my girlfriend's neighborhood of Astoria. I even had my breakfast outside one morning. It's too bad I don't have my own balcony with a view of the horizon.