Thursday, April 3, 2008

greenworld

What is possible for me and my family can do to help save the enivorment we can use less energy why? because our electricity bill is very high and my mother is pulling her hair out to by telling me and my brothers to stop using so much electricy especially late night. But one thing my family does that helps the enviroment is by recycling plastic bottles, cans, ceral boxes, anything that can't fit into a garbage can. It's not easy as it seems to just automaticaly recycle out of nowhere because at first it will be hard and your whole lifestyle. In the world we live in recycling is a good thing because polution is eveywhere weather it's a little or a lot. My family can help save the people who live on this planet and not pass mounds of troubles to their children and chlidren by teaching them how going green is not bad and show example by doing it themselves. There is a lot of polution in the world and animals are dying it only takes one person to start to change the world and the rest will follow.

No comments: